The first question
- "How do I keep track of my development?" or put another way,
- "How do I take stock of my skills?"
The second question
- "What form should it take?"
- website - set-up cost and administrative overhead is high.
- image gallery - doesn't accommodate the necessary discourse easily, may enforce frame dimensions (e.g. instagram) which undermine a key aspect of composition.
- blog - has the flexibility and low set-up costs, but there are restrictions on total storage occupied by photos and it is strongly sequential which can be managed by good labeling and linking (requires organisational overhead).
The third question
concerns how I generate and use learning content.
- "Should I go through every stage in sequence, taking new photographs for each topic?" Or,
- "Should I go comb through my existing catalogue, looking for items which demonstrate each topic?"